Modular Daycare Building
With over 32 million children in some form of daycare across the United States, literally millions of parents are searching for childcare solutions. Palomar Modular Buildings works with daycare providers to create comfortable, safe and healthy modular daycare facilities. Our accelerated modular strategy can produce a modular daycare building much quicker and more efficiently than conventional stick-built construction allowing investors to launch their ventures sooner. Palomar’s daycare construction can cut weeks or even months out of the construction timeline.
Flexible Nurseries and Preschool Floor Plans
Our modular daycare building floor plans are designed with insight from daycare facility operators featuring an emphasis on abundant natural light, energy efficiency and a healthy environment. Palomar’s versatile designs can accommodate a range of needs from nurseries to modest fledgling early childcare operations to comprehensive daycare facilities with extensive amenities.
Design features available with Palomar’s modular daycare building:
- ADA accessible facilities
- Easy to maintain floor and wall finishes in a selection of colors and materials
- Restroom amenities for young children
- Secure childcare entrance areas
- Safety features like special outlets and light switches
- Plenty of cubicle and storage space
- Medical and special needs areas
- Staff support rooms
- Maintenance room