Palomar Modular Buildings works with multifamily residential developers, general contractors and construction companies to produce apartment building projects. Using modular construction, it is possible to achieve lower costs and faster completion time compared to conventional construction. Our modular construction strategy allows us to finish up to 90% of construction in our offsite manufacturing facility while site development takes place.
We work with developers on projects ranging from small cost-effective apartment buildings to expansive multi-building apartment complexes your tenants will be delighted to call home. Modular construction provides a range of benefits that help developers get their projects done quicker and less costly:
- Modular construction is up to 50% faster than conventional construction
- Modular construction can reduce your costs up to 20%
- We work with a range of building scopes from cost-effective utilitarian to luxury apartments
- Exterior finishes include: brick, rock, stucco, lap siding (cement board)
- Roof designs include: shingled gable, hips, dormers & mansards or low slopped membrane roofs with parapet walls
- Flooring options include: stone, tile, vinyl carpet, hardwood, engineered wood and laminates
- Modular built projects create less site disturbance and environmental impact
- We stay on schedule with fewer weather-related delays
Contact us today to find out how we can help you build an outstanding apartment project – call us at 1-866-312-4032 or fill out the form on the right side of this page to get a free estimate for your project.